This website www.boudoirdeslubies.com (the 'Website') is published by Boudoir des Lubies, a limited liability company with capital of 42,758.00 Euros, listed in the Paris Company and Trade Register under number 53436868300015, and with registered office at 3, Rue de Bérite, 75006 Paris - Telephone number: 01.75.50.03.47.
The Website's hosting is provided by the company InMotion Hosting, with registered office at 48 Rue de Villiers, 92300 Levallois Perret - telephone number: 01 41 40 11 00.
Access to the site and the use of its content take place in accordance with the usage notices specified below. Access to and navigation of the Website constitute the Internet user's unconditional agreement on the following points.
Boudoir des Lubies owns the Website's domain name.
The Website as a whole, as well as the elements of which it consists (in particular: texts, site map, software, animations, photographs, videos, illustrations, diagrams, graphical representations, logos, etc.) constitute intellectual works protected by articles L. 111-1 and following the Intellectual Property Code. They are the sole property of Boudoir des Lubies, who alone is authorised to use such intellectual property rights and related personality rights, brands, models, intellectual works, software, databases, interpretations, or images of individuals, held directly by the company or by means of an express authorisation.
The use of all or part of the Website by the Internet user, in particular by downloading, reproducing, sending, representing or distributing it for purposes other than personal and private non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. Any breach of Boudoir des Lubies's rights shall render the perpetrator liable to the penalties set out both in the Intellectual Property Code, particularly in relation to copyright infringement (article L. 335-1 and following) and Trademark Law (article L. 716-1 and following), and in the Civil Code in relation to civil liability (article 9, articles 1382 and following).
The creation of any hypertext links that link to any of the web pages or elements making up the Website is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of Boudoir des Lubies, which is entitled to withdraw such authorisation at any time. Any sites with a hypertext link linking to the Website or any of the elements making up the Website are not under the control of Boudoir des Lubies, which therefore disclaims all responsibility (in particular editorial) concerning the access to and content of such sites.
This section covers the Boudoir des Lubies privacy protection policy and specifies the origin and use of the browsing information that is processed when Internet users visit the site, and their rights. This policy is therefore important for Internet users, who seek a positive and confident experience on the Website, and for Boudoir des Lubies, which wishes to accurately and completely answer any questions from Internet users regarding the browsing and use of the Website and to take their wishes into account.
Personal data means any personal information (in particular: login, password, surname, first name, date of birth, e-mail and postal addresses) that Internet users may provide to Boudoir des Lubies as part of their subscription to the Boudoir des Lubies newsletter via the 'NEWSLETTER' section of the Website and/or in connection with any message sent on the Website via the 'CONTACT' section and/or when they use the Website and the services provided on it. Whatever its nature, such data may directly or indirectly enable Boudoir des Lubies to identify and become more familiar with Internet users and send them its newsletter and/or respond to their messages and/or facilitate their browsing of the Website and/or optimise the quality of the services provided to them. When the Internet user provides personal data, they undertake to respond to the questions asked and to communicate to Boudoir des Lubies information that is complete, accurate, up-to-date and not prejudicial to any third-party interests or rights.
No personal data is collected without the consent of Internet users. The optional or mandatory nature of the information to be communicated to Boudoir des Lubies when information is collected on the Website will be indicated to Internet users in advance. Internet users are in no way obliged to communicate any personal data to Boudoir des Lubies.
However, in the event of refusal, Boudoir des Lubies will not be able to send Internet users its newsletter and/or respond to their messages and/or facilitate their browsing of the Website.
If the Internet user does not want to or no longer wants to receive the Boudoir des Lubies newsletter, they may inform Boudoir des Lubies of this by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com In any case, the Internet user has the option of unsubscribing from the Boudoir des Lubies newsletter by clicking on a hypertext link featuring directly in each issue of the newsletter sent to them.
The company Boudoir des Lubies is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on the Website.
The company Boudoir des Lubies is the sole recipient of the personal data collected on the Website and shall only be able to transfer it to a third party when:
• the Internet user has given their prior consent for such transfer,
• the third party is involved, as a subcontractor for Boudoir des Lubies, in providing the Website and the services offered on it,
• Boudoir des Lubies is required by a legal authority or any other administrative authority to communicate such data to it.
In accordance with the Data Protection Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the Website has been the subject of a declaration of automated processing of personal data to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) (receipt no. 686224). Each Internet user has the right to access and the right to correct, complete, update, block or remove the personal data relating to them and, where they have legitimate grounds, to object to its processing. To exercise these rights, the Internet user may contact Boudoir des Lubies by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When viewing the Website, information relating to the Internet user's browsing via their device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in 'Cookies' files (alphanumeric identifiers) saved on the device in question, subject to the choices made hereafter by the Internet user concerning such cookies (with it being possible to change these choices at any time) and the settings of the browser software used.
The period for which the Internet user's browsing information provided by 'cookies' on the Website is retained shall not exceed one year.
Cookies enable Boudoir des Lubies, without personally identifying the Internet user, to:
• remember information about forms they may fill out on the Website (registering for or accessing their account) or any products, services or information they may have selected or viewed on the Website (for example: contents of an order 'basket', etc.);
• enable the Internet user to access restricted personal areas of the Website such as their account, by means of login details or data communicated in advance;
• implement security measures, for example, when the Internet user is asked to reconnect to content or services after a certain lapse of time.
• the Internet user can configure their browser software so that cookies are saved on their device, or so that cookies are rejected either systematically or based on their issuer. They may also configure their browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is proposed from time to time, before a cookie can be saved on their device;
• if the Internet user accepts the saving of cookies in their browser software, the cookies included in the pages and content that they have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area on their device. They will be readable only by their issuer;
• if, on the other hand, the Internet user refuses to allow cookies to be saved on their device, or deletes the cookies saved on it, they will no longer benefit from certain features that are nonetheless necessary to navigate certain areas of the Website. This will be the case if they attempt to access content or services that require them to identify themselves or where Boudoir des Lubies - or its technical providers - cannot recognise, for the purposes of technical compatibility, the type of browser used by the Internet user's device, their language and display settings, or the country from which the device in question seems to be connected to the Internet.
In such cases, Boudoir des Lubies disclaims all responsibility in relation to the consequences of any reduced functioning of its Website and/or its services as a result of the impossible of saving or consulting the cookies required for their functioning that the Internet user has rejected or deleted.
The configuration of each browser is different when it comes to the Internet user's management of cookies and their choices. The configuration is described in the help menu of the browser.
Boudoir des Lubies strives to ensure the accuracy of and updating of the information provided on the Website, and reserves the right to correct its content at any time without notice. However, Boudoir des Lubies cannot guarantee the correctness, accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on the Website, and this information does not constitute a guarantee or commitment to the Internet user on the part of Boudoir des Lubies.
In particular, Boudoir des Lubies shall not be held liable:
• for any inaccuracy, incorrectness or omission concerning the information available on the Website;
• for any damages resulting from third-party hacking that results in changes to the information provided on the Website;
• and more generally, for any direct or indirect damages, regardless of their causes, origins, nature or consequences, arising as a result of any party's access to the Website or their inability to access it, or by the use of the Website and/or any good faith accorded to any information originating directly or indirectly from the Website.
Boudoir des Lubies implements resources intended to ensure the security of files consisting of personal data collected on the Website. However, it should be recalled that Boudoir des Lubies is not in full control of the risks linked to the functioning of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the existence of possible risks in terms of the confidentiality of data transferred using this network.
Boudoir des Lubies informs Internet users viewing the Website that these notices are subject to change at any time. These changes are published by being uploaded to the Internet and are deemed to have been unconditionally accepted by any internet user who accesses the Website subsequent to their uploading.
These notices are drawn up in accordance with French law and in particular the provisions of Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy and the Data Protection Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978. French courts have territorial jurisdiction for any dispute relating to the use of the Website, except for provisions to the contrary arising from Regulation (EC) No 44/2001 of 20 December 2000 on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgements in civil and commercial matters (Brussels I).
For any questions that the Internet user may have regarding the use of the Website and/or these notices, and for any request they may wish to submit to Boudoir des Lubies, they may send a message in the 'CONTACT' section of the Website and/or an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.